Sunday 15 April 2018

Coming and Going


It's not me I am talking about, it's my little island. Well, not exactly my island, but the rest of the world, 'cos we were still here. Are you a wee bit very confused? Maybe I should explain.


Me and my MH wakened up very early in this morning and we both needed to get up but when I looked out of my window, there was nothing else there, just a big white mist. So we went back to bed again and when we got up the next time, all the world was back again and the sun was shining on my little island.

I spent a lot of my day just nipping in and out and every time I comed back I was so cold that my MH had to cuddle me warm again. I certainly had no complaints on that score 'cos I a quite fond of getting cuddles, but you all knowed that didn't you?

I decided to have a snooze in my wee hoose and when I wakened up the world had disappeared and all that was left was the white mist again! Sigh. And that's what happened all afternoon. In and out, in and out and right now, as I am sitting on my MH's knee, the rest of my world has gone again.

I wonder if it will come back again. I will let you know tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment