Friday 13 April 2018

Oh Dear


It was just me and my MH in my house today 'cos my DH decided to go to Kirkwall to do some shopping and the main thing he wanted to get was our little tomato plants, so he tooked all his bags with him and oft he went.


We had a super duper day, just me and my MH and she didn't have any housework to do so there was lots and lots of time for me. It wasn't too bad a day on my little island so I went out to play a few times and listened while the birdies tweeted at me and I liked that and I purred back at them to let them know I was a happy puss.

It was soon time for the old boy to come back home again and he was not a happy chappy 'cos the tomato plant lady told him he was too early 'cos it was too cold for the little baby plants to be ready and he would need to go back some other time. Oh dear, not a happy DH.

I was a bit disappointed too 'cos I was getting a wee bit excited about my tomatoes. I will just need to be patient I s'pose!

No comments:

Post a Comment