Saturday 14 April 2018

More Baby Sheeps


I have been a very intrepid little explorer pussy cat today and I am feeling very pleased with my adorable little self. It was Saturday in my house, but I suppose it was Saturday in your house too. I don’t know what your Saturday is like, but mine is very lazy with my humans. And we all like that.

My MH had to go out for a little while and when she comed back to me she told me she had seen lots of brand new baby sheeps and that’s when I decided to find my braveness and be a explorer. So this is what I did.


I asked for a wee feed ‘cos I didn’t know how long I would be away from my home and then I asked to be let out and off I went. Normally I just wander round my garden or go down to the big shed. Remember that was the one where I got locked in for what was nearly ever? But as usual, my humans founded me and saved me.

Well, anyway, I went away passed that and down the path onto the road and across the road to the bottom of my friend M’s field and I sat on the grass and watched the little lambs and they are oh so cute. There is a little while one with a black spot on its back and that will be my special friend. That is my decidement for today.

I watched them for a long time and then I started my long walk home and I spended the rest of the night snuggled up to my MH and I had a brilliant snooze. So my Saturday has been very good indeed.



No comments:

Post a Comment