Saturday 28 April 2018

More Fun


I have had another fantastic day and I am a very happy little puss. To be honest, I am always happy but even happier in the summer when I can get out to play as often as I like and I do love being outside. I don't need to be doing anything--just even lying in my garden watching what everybody in my world is doing and listening to all the little birdies makes me very content indeed.

And that's what today has been. It is still a bit on the cool side but it has been dry and sunny and definitely 'Squeak weather'. I went outside straight after my breakfast and stayed out for a long time just sniffing and looking and it was good. My humans came outside with me too and we played for a while. I had another lot of fun in the pampas grass and at one point my MH could hear me rustling but couldn't see me, and then I just popped out and it made her laugh. Oh just in case you are wondering, it wasn't actually me that was rustling, it was the pampas grass. OK?


I helped the old dear in the gym for a while and then when she was finished, we both had a wander round my garden looking at all the little ornaments and that reminds me that I have something else to tell you. You know I like going outside when it is dark? Well, last night I asked to be let out of my window and then I got a wee bit of a fright 'cos it was like the Blackpool illuminations! WOW!

Lots of the wee ornaments have lights in them and they all suddenly comed on in the dark. We even have a lighthouse with a light that spins round and I think it was that one that scared me a wee bit, but when my MH saw what was happening she stroked me and told me that it was all right and then I went out to play to see for myself.

And guess what? She was right again!

No comments:

Post a Comment