Wednesday 11 April 2018

A Sort of Humdrum Day


It has been a grey day. Misty and wet with wee drops of rain every now and then, so I wasn't very inclined to go outside lots of times but when I did finally pluck up the courage to head out, I was very cold in the wind, so I stayed out for a short time and then went back in for a warm-me-up cuddle.


My DH was at the Cat Shop so it was up to me to look after my MH all day and I made a very good job of it. I know this 'cos she told me when I was sitting on her knee and she was stroking my adorable little lugs. We did little bit of housework but there was lots of time for me.

I had a few little snoozes but every now and then my MH would come and find me and then she would sit with me and cuddle me. She told me she loved me millions and that made me very happy indeed.

So, now that I have read this I think my day was a bit better than humdrum. In fact, it was very good indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment