Thursday 5 April 2018

I am excited....


...because my MH told me there are lots of peoples coming to my house tonight and I just love it when I have lots of knees to chose from and lots of peoples to make a fuss of me. My humans have been a wee bit busy today getting everything ready ‘cos all the visitors are having cheeses and wines and nibbles stuff too.

I have had lots of attention though ‘cos my MH makes sure I don’t feel neglected and we played for a long time on top of my bed before I did my usual trick of falling asleep, but it was great fun anyway.


I went out to play for a while and I watched two oyster catchers in the field in front of my house. They come to see me every year and then they have a little baby and I watch that too but I never go too near it and I wouldn’t hurt it, but they don’t know that, do they?

So, I am off for a quick snooze now so that I am at my very brightest when all the visitors come and I shall tell you all about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment