Thursday 12 April 2018

Better


We have all had a much better day. When I opened my adorable little eyes this morning, I noticed that the sun was shining and when my adorable little lugs wakened up too I realised it wasn't raining or winding, so I knew it was going to be a good day and I was happy right away.

My MH got up and I asked to be let out even before my breakfast and although it was still a tad cold on my little body I liked it lots being outside with all the birdies. When I was sitting looking around me, I noticed that my friend M. has little lambs in her field. It is a wee bit far away for these little legs, but I just might have a wander into the field and see them up closer. I know M. won't mind but my MH will be a wee bit worried, so I'll maybe not tell her till I have comed back. Good plan, eh?


There was no housework in my house today so there was oodles of time for me and oodles of cuddles from my MH which made me the happiest little puss in the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment