Friday 6 April 2018

Quite a Night


I have made a ginormous discovery. Being adored makes this pussy cat a wee bit very tired. Remember I told you that there were some peoples coming to my house last night? Well, there were LOTS of peoples! I think half the world was there. Well, half MY world anyway! Hee hee

There were growed up peoples that I liked but there were also some little childrens that I am not so keen on so when they were looking for me, I hided under my couch till they had gone away again and then I choosed a human to park my adorable little self on top of. I had a very good night indeed! But I was a little bit tired this morning and my MH told me she was a tad tired too so we have both had a lazy day, but she didn't look nearly as cute as me!


I don't have a lot of news but I am very well indeed and I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment