Monday 23 April 2018

Just a Normal Monday


So, we are all back to normal again after a very lazy--and good-- weekend. We were up early so that my DH could catch the boat to go to the Cat Shop. Me and my MH waved him away and then we were just having a chat about what we would do with our day when my friend M. comed in to see us and so we had a chat with her before all the dusters and polishes and the vacuum cleaner got pulled out. This was my signal to head to one of my many resting places for a snooze.


It was quite a good day although a wee bit cold, and one time when I comed back in from being outside, I sat on my MH's knee and she told me I had little cold feets, so she cuddled them warm again. I liked that. We had a good day just doing normal things and a couple of times I asked her if she would come and play with me, which she did and we had really good fun.

And can you guess where I am now? Yep, I am on my MH's knee with my adorable little head on her lap top while she is writing this to you. And I am just the happiest little Squeak in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment