Wednesday 18 April 2018

Still Happy


I was a bit tired this morning when our alarm started shouting for us to get up because I had been out late last night. It was such a lovely night that I didn't want to go in but eventually I did and that's why I was still tired. But then I looked out of my window and I could see the sea and everything that I should be able to see and I knew that I was going to have another very good day. It was a wee bit windy, but it was warmer and I liked that.


My DH went away to the Cat Shop as usual but then my MH told me that she had to go out as well and I was a bit sad but then I saw her big guitar was in its box and I knew where she was going and that she would be back to me soon. And the best bit was that she could leave the window open for me so I could nip in and out as often as I wanted.

She was back quickly and we sat and had one of our girlie chats before I headed outside again to watch the little lambs. I had a very good afternoon just lazing about my garden and that made me very happy indeed. I shall probably be out a few times more before bedtime and then I shall snuggle up beside my MH for a brilliant night's sleep.

Superb!

No comments:

Post a Comment