Saturday 7 April 2018

A Crackin' Day


I am just the happiest little pussy cat in the world 'cos I have been out playing ALL day and it has been just brilliant.

We didn't need to get up too early but when we did, I noticed that the sun was shining and there was no wind and definitely no rain, so I decided not to have anything to eat and just asked to be let out please and I loved it. There were more birdie sounds and that made me happy too so I just sat and listened to them for a while before I realised my tummy was making more noise than the birdies, so I went back in and had my breakfast. Then I went back out again!


That was the pattern for the rest of my day---just in and out, but then my MH decided to hang out her washing and that is the first time this year, so naturally I had to go with her and make sure she was doing it properly and the first thing I had to do was inspect the clothes poles so I ran up and down them lots of times which made the old dear smile ----LOTS! But it was just the brilliantest fun ever.


So, that was my day. It was fantastic and I have loved every minute of it especially when my MH comed out to play with me and she told me that if the weather stays good, she will come out to play with me lots and lots and that has made me very happy and very excited, so I am going to ask my little weather man friend to send me some good weather.

I am sure he will.

No comments:

Post a Comment