Tuesday 3 April 2018

YippeeI


My MH has finished her big picture! I am the happiest little puss in the en-tire world because that means she will have oodles more time for me and I have missed that. Oh, I have had lots of cuddles but not as many as I should have or as many as I would have liked. But all that has changed and I am delighted. I like the picture and I have put it on for you to see so I hope you like it too.


I have had a good day and I have had company all day which suits me just fine. My MH was doing her housework and my DH was still working on her car so I had company wherever I went and that also suits me just fine. I played outside for a while and then me and my MH played together before she tooked out her Wii and I warmed up her board for her before we started.


If you look very carefully at the picture, you will see my little Wii Mii and me of course!


Don't we both look cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment