Monday 2 April 2018

Oh Dear


A funny thing happened in my house in this morning. As you know, my DH goes to the Cat Shop on a Monday and because my MH needed to buy a few things, she decided she would go over to Stromness in this afternoon and meet him when he was finished. That was all OK and she decided she would get up at the same time as him and do some housework before she went away, so we all jumped up when the alarm went off.


My DH was busy getting himself all ready when my MH noticed that we were all up too early 'cos she had set the alarm at the wrong time! Oh dear, then she had to tell my DH who wasn't really best pleased, but then we all had a wee giggle about it.

The good thing about it was that there was plenty of cuddle time for me before they both had to go away and leave me!

Brilliant :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment