Monday 9 April 2018

Miserable Monday


Not inside, you understand, but it was a miserable morning when we all got up 'cos it was wet and cold and misty and I didn't think I would be able to get outside all day. But I did. I am an intrepid little puss as you know and as I was sitting on my widow sill looking out at the rain and feeling sorry for my adorable little self I decided to BE that brave little Squeak and so I asked the old dear to open the window, and out I went.


Since it was another Monday, it was just me and my MH in my house 'cos my DH was away to the Cat Shop again so I knew what the routine would be. Me snoozing and playing outside and my MH doing the housework and playing with me in between times and those were the times I liked the bestest.

We have lots of cuddle and chat times and now I have a new routine because as soon as she takes out her lap top to tell you all about me I take my adorable little self up on to her knee and sit there until bedtime and I am just the happiest little puss in the world.

And I purr very loudly to prove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment