Friday 20 April 2018

Just One Yippee


I have had another good day although the weather wasn't just as good as yesterday which meant that my humans weren't out as much as I wanted them to be, but they were out for a little time, so I can't really complain too much.


It was a bit cooler and a lot windier today but my DH still went into the garden and then me and the old dear were outside while she washed all our windows. And then the rain comed on and she was not a happy MH. We played for a while and I ran all over my garden which gave me some exercise and made me feel fit. I like when I feel fit.


I have a wee story to tell you and it has a happy ending. Yesterday, when I was having just the brilliantest time playing in the pampas grass, my MH tooked some pictures of me to show you but then when she was putting me into her computer, something naughty happened and I was deleted! Shock, horror. Oh, my dear friends, she was not a happy MH and I was a tad annoyed as well.


BUT, then she spoke to my friend M. and he has a programme that made me undeleted and back again. Yippee! So, you will now be able to see me when I was having such good fun.

I am very happy to not be deleted.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Squeak. I am glad you aren't deleted. A little parcel was posted today especially for you and your MH.

    ReplyDelete