Friday 27 April 2018

Yippee




When I wakened up this morning the first thing I heard was the rain pouring down so I made two decidements and the first one was that I wouldn't be able to get out to play and the second one was that my humans wouldn't be able to put out all the garden ornaments for me to play with. So I just snuggled up again and had another little snooze.


The next time I wakened up the rain had gone off and my DH was busy putting all the things in my garden and I was so excited. I just ran round sniffing all the ornaments and saying hello to the new ones that they had bought for me. I pretend that they are my friends and I just love when they are all in my garden.


I asked my MH to take some pictures for you so that you can see what I have been playing with and I hope you like them. I think they are beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment