Thursday 19 April 2018

Double Yippee


That's what my day has been. A double yippee day and one of the bestest I have had for a long, long time. It was another very good day on my little island and so my humans decided to do some work in my garden. I was having a snooze on top of my bed when I heard my MH putting on her shoes and before she could call my name, I was standing at the door waiting for her to open it for me. And that she did.

We went outside and while my DH did some hammering and banging at stuff, the old dear decided to cut back the pampas grass and the honeysuckle and I just wandered between them both having the time of my life. Have you ever heard of a pug-nose pussy cat? That's what I nearly was 'cos just as my MH was about to snip one of the big bits of pampas grass, I decided to do one of my death defying leaps and landed about an inch away from her great big scissors! Phew!!

It is a very good job that she can see well and hear well or yours truly would have been pruned instead of the pampas. We were all out for a long time and I could hear the little birdies whistling to me 'cos they were happy to see me playing and enjoying myself.


I had just a brilliant time and I ran round and round my garden till I was quite a tired puss cat and then me and my MH went inside while my DH decided to have a bonfire and burn all the rubbish so I am better being in my house while he is doing that just in case I do one of my funny jumps again.

The good news is that my humans have said that if it is a good day tomorrow, we will all go outside and do more work in my garden and the old dear needs to wash my windows, so I am going to sleep tonight with my adorable little paws crossed for good weather.

I am hoping we all have another good day together.



No comments:

Post a Comment