Thursday 22 March 2018

Surprise!


Me and my MH were up very early this morning ‘cos she had to catch the first boat and go into Kirkwall. It was a fine morning, so I had a wee nibble at my breakfast and then headed out to see what it was like on my island at that time of day. It is a wee bit early for both of us!

It was then I got a big surprise ‘cos right outside my garden gate we’re two brand new baby lambs - - a black one and a white one and I got so excited ‘cos it means I am going to have lots of new playmates and I am hoping that this will be the year I can bring one indoors with me.


I watched my MH go away in her little kangaroo and then I had another snooze beside my DH till it was my real getting up time. I spent the rest of my day helping him do all the jobs that the Boss had left for him and since it was messages day, we played with the string off the boxes and then, after a wee nap, it was time for my MH to come back to me.

I don’t need to tell you what happened then, do I ‘cos you know I spent the rest of my evening cuddled up on her lap and I am still there.

Night, night everybody. Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment