Sunday 9 December 2018

A No News Day


… but still a good day. Well, a good day inside my house anyway 'cos it has been a bit blowy outside and there was hail banging off my windows, so needless to say I have been an indoor pussycat today, but I still have had lots of fun.


My humans had a very lazy day just doing little bits of things but I was able to have lots of seats on my MH's knee and I even had a great big snuggle up to her when she was tying to read her paper but she didn't mind at all. In fact, she put the paper down and just stroked me and that made us both very happy indeed.



So, I don't have any news but I have had a good weekend although I still don't know what is in my parcel. I only have to wait another six days till it will be my ninth birthday and then I will know, and as soon as I know, you will know.


I hope you can wait that long!

No comments:

Post a Comment