Sunday 16 December 2018

A Better Day


Well, the naughty wind stopped yelling at us through the night and one time when it was very dark in the through the night time, we both listened and it was quieter so we knew that the wind was a bit further away from us and that was very good indeed.


When we got up I had a quick wander outside and although it wasn't just as windy as it had been all weekend, it was still a bit breezy and a wee bit wet as well so I didn't stay out too long and just wandered back to my house where I did a wee bit of indoor climbing which didn't please the Boss, I can tell you.


I jumped up on the coffee table where I am not allowed and walked along that, then I jumped up on the table where the Christmas tree is and had a wander round that having a sniff at all the little nativity figures. But the bit that worried my MH most is when I jumped up onto the table for a sniff at the vase of flowers she put there. I do that every time she gets flowers and I think she is frightened I knock them over, but I haven't done that.....yet!


I did go out another couple of times during the day time but it was a wee bit too cold on this adorable little body, so I just played with my toys and you can see the little mouse that I got for my birthday. It is brilliant and I love it. Now, I am quite content lying on my couch beside my MH and that's where I will stay until just before bedtime when I need to have a last wander outside and then I snuggle up beside my MH and we have a brilliant sleep.

Magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment