Friday 28 December 2018

Maybe....


….this is not the best picture of me, but you can see me playing with one of my toys that Santa brought me and I just love it millions. I have had lots of fun playing with it and when I am having good fun that always makes me happy.


I have had a very lazy day but managed out a few times for a wander round my garden. It was a fine day on my little island but it was very cold and the best bit of being outside always is coming back in and getting a great big warming up cuddle from my MH. I love that millions too.



I had rather an odd night last night 'cos for some reason that I do not know, I couldn't sleep properly and needed some cuddles from my MH to make me feel better, but the only problem was that she was sound asleeping and it tooked me a long time to make her waken up.

I used all my tricks but the old dear must have been very tired 'cos none of them worked but then I accidentally put my adorable little nose next to her lug just as I was breathing out and that did the trick. She wakened up very quickly and by this time I was lying at the foot of our bed pretending it wasn't me, but when she was wakened up anyway, I asked her to get up and give me something to eat, which she did and we had a wee chat for a while which was lovely.


We went back to bed and I felt a lot better and soon I was fast asleep cosied up beside my MH. And very happy indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment