Wednesday 19 December 2018

Better


I wakened up in this morning and as soon as my adorable little eyes and ears were opened I listened and then I listened again and I didn't hear any wind and I was very happy so I gently wakened my MH and told her that it was a better day and would she please get up and let me out to play. And she did! And I did, if you know what I mean?



It wasn't windy but it was a tad cool so I had a quick wander round my garden and then I went back inside for my breakfast and then a wee cuddle up on the couch with my MH. My DH didn't want to go to the Cat Shop in case he gave all the other peoples his horrid cold so he stayed home with me and my MH and we all had a very good day.

There was no housework but the old dear did some baking so I just sat on my chair in the kitchen and watched as she did lots of little things and she talked all the time to me so I liked that lots.


I managed outside quite a few times and tomorrow has to be good as well but my humans have to go to Stromness in the afternoon so I will be left all alone in my house, but I am OK with that 'cos I know they will soon be back to see me.


And that's all I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment