Saturday 22 December 2018

And another weekend


I have been a very lazy puss just now and I have been spending most of my time inside my house 'cos it is a bit cold for me when I go out and it is also a bit lonely with all my animal friends away someplace else. And I know that when I am in my house, if I want to play with one of my humans, I only have to ask and we play for as long as I want. I always tell my MH when I am finished playing 'cos I fall asleep! Hee hee


My very favourite place just now is siting on my window sill with my adorable little nose in the outside and my even more adorable little bum on the inside but there is only one slight problem with this and that is my living room gets a wee bit cold and my MH has to ask me to please come in or go out and normally I come in.

Today's picture shows me sitting on said window sill and I think I look rather fetching so I thought you might like to see it again. I don't know if I will be able to write to you for a few days 'cos my MH told me she is going to bring some of the little childrens to my house tomorrow for a wee music rehearsal for the Nativity play which is on Monday afternoon and then it will be Christmas and I will be very busy having lots of fun.


So, if I don't write to you soon I hope you all have a very happy Christmas and that Santa is very good to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment