Thursday 20 December 2018

Abandoned!


I was looking forward to a day with me and my humans just having a seat and a cuddle and maybe me having a wee wander round m garden, but it was not to be 'cos my humans decided that they needed to go to Stromness to do some shopping and of course I can't go with them so I was all alone. Sigh!


I did manage a very quick wander round my garden before they left to go to the pier but I had to go back inside so that my MH could close the window so as soon as they went away, I just wandered back to my little bed and had a snooze.


I was perfectly fine but just a wee bit lonely but soon I heard my door opening and my humans were back home to me with lots of messages and stuff but the very first thing my MH did was to pick me up and give me one of her special cuddles and I loved it so I purred very loudly for her and she liked that.


I sat in my kitchen and watched as they put all the things away and as soon as my MH sat on the couch I sat on her knee and stayed there for a long, long time and I was back to being a very happy puss again especially as my humans are staying at home with me now for a long time.


Happy puss!

No comments:

Post a Comment