Friday 21 December 2018

Fun Filled Friday


I have had another good day with me and both my humans at home and even though my MH was busy doing lots of housework I didn't mind at all 'cos she always comed to find me and I got lots and lots of cuddles so that was very fine indeed..

My DH was a wee bit busy but he gived me lots of cuddles too so I have been very well cuddled today indeed and that always makes me very happy. I was out playing quite a few times and I liked that too and then one time I went outside with my MH cos she needed me to help her feed the birdies which I did very well and we both had a play in my garden which was great fun.



A wee while later in this afternoon, she had to go out again so I went outside with her and just watched as she drived away in her little kangaroo and then I had a wander round my garden again but I kept watching and soon I saw the little car coming back to me and as soon as it had stopped, I ran to say hello to my MH and I got another big cuddle.


So, I have been very well cuddled indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment