Monday 17 December 2018

Just Another Monday....


….and it was a good Monday. The weather on my little island was lovely. It was cold but it was dry, the sun was shining and there was no wind at all which made me and my MH very happy indeed.


My DH still has the cold and he is coughing and sneezing lots. In fact, he sometimes sneezes so loud that he frightens me and the old dear and makes us jump a lot. Hee hee He didn't go to the Cat Shop in case he gived them all the cold so he stayed with me and my MH but then she had to go out for a wee while to go to the Hall and when she comed back, me and her had a chat and a big cuddle and I was very happy indeed.


She had some housework to do and then I sat on the back of my couch while she did one of her little pictures and all the while she was doing that, she talked to me and I just purred back so she knowed I was very happy.


My MH told me that she is going to do very little housework until Christmas is all done and that she will spend lots and lots of time with me so that will just be brilliant.


I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment