Sunday 30 December 2018

Clingy Puss


That's what my MH has been calling me all weekend 'cos every time she sits down I launch my adorable little self onto her knee and cuddle into her and I am ever so, ever so happy 'cos she strokes me and cuddles me and talks to me and I like it.


It has been cold and quite windy on my little island so I haven't stayed out very long on the few times that I decided to be brave and head outside and one time when I comed home I was so cold that I waited till my MH had picked me up and cuddled me warm again and that made me happy--- and very cosy.


It has been a lazy day in my house and my MH says she will be able to show you our owl picture tomorrow and then I might not write to you for a day or two 'cos we might have some peoples coming into my house if it isn't too wet and windy, so I am keeping all my little paws crossed 'cos you all know how much I love having visitors in my house especially when they all love me so much and I can sit on any knee I choose.


I will definitely be a clingy puss then!

No comments:

Post a Comment