Tuesday 18 December 2018

Terrible Tuesday


The naughty wind comed back today and I was not happy at all! As soon as I wakened up I could hear it shouting at me and I knew I wasn't going to get out to play very much at all. And I was right!

It was windy and cold and the bestest place for me was in my house with my humans, although my DH is still making me jump with all his sneezes but me and my MH do feel a wee bit sorry for him. Shame! They both had some housework to do so I just followed them round my house and waited for my cuddles which always come to me and then I plonked my adorable little body onto the back of my couch and watched as my MH did some more of her picture.



I had a wee look at it while she was working and it is a lovely owl so I will show it to you when it is all finished and if this wind stays on my island, it might be finished soon 'cos she doesn't want to go out either when it is blowing us about.

My little weather man friend has told me it should get a wee bit better tomorrow and I hope it does 'cos I need to get out to play and I heard my humans say that they need to go to Stromness to do some shopping so all our fingers and paws are crossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment