Tuesday 11 December 2018

All Alone


I have been an all alone puss today ‘cos both my humans decided to go to Kirkwall to do some more shopping and for some reason known only to themselves, they decided to go on the first boat, so we were all up at the crack of dawn, and to be honest, my adorable little eyes weren’t quite open!

However, I had a wee yawn and a big stretch and that helped, and then I went out to play, and it was pitch black and dark. Very, very dark, but I liked it. LOTS!

I didn’t stay out too long ‘cos it was cold, so I nipped back inside just in time to hear my humans say bye bye and off they went so I wandered back to bed until I heard them coming home to me and then it was cuddle time which I loved.

I now intend spending the evening plonked on my MH’s knee where I belong! Oh yes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment