Monday 3 December 2018

Another Surprise


So, it was nearly a normal Monday with me and my MH sitting together on my couch as my DH got ready to go away to the Cat Shop but then the postie man comed to my house with a parcel for my MH. Now, normally the old dear knows what all the parcels are 'cos they are things she has ordered and they are nearly always for me, but this one was a surprise and I got to sit on her knee while she opened it and then we both had a big smile.


It was a present from our friends P. & H. and it was the story of a little pussy cat who was found all abandoned and not well, but peoples founded it and made it all better again and then they called him Moses and as well as being a nice story it sounded a wee bit like me when I was a brand new pussy cat 'cos I was abandoned and I wasn't well but the nice ladies from the Cat Protection place founded me and made me a wee bit better and that was good.


But the very bestest bit was when I comed here to my forever home and my MH looked after me and made me all better and now I have two humans who love me millions and I just love them too. But they didn't call me Moses. No, they called me Squeak 'cos although I purr all the time, I don't really meow but I make wee squeaking noises and that's why they decided to give me this brilliant name. And all this happened nine years ago 'cos it will soon be my birthday.


Have I told you that before? Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment