Friday 10 May 2019

A Brilliant Day


It has been warm and sunny on my little island and I have had a super duper day. I have been outside nearly all day but I did go home at just the right time 'cos the old dear was changing the beds and of course she can only do it properly if I am there to help her and today she gave me a new nick-name and it is 'yo-yo' 'cos she would lift me off the bed and I just jumped back on again and after I had done this about half a trillion times, she said I was a yo-yo and I liked that a lot.


The rest of my day made me just as happy 'cos I have found a perfect little hiding place where I can lie down in the sun and be lovely and warm while I can watch the world go by, but there is just one wee problem and that is 'swallows'! They are back and already they are pestering me but only when I am on my way home. So far they haven't founded my secret place.

And I hope it stays that way. My adorable little paws are crossed....but just when I am lying down, of course. Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment