Thursday 2 May 2019

News Flash!


I was a much better puss last night and sleeped through until morning and my MH was very pleased with me, but that isn't the news flash.

No, it sort of comed from my little weather man friend tonight. I was lying on my couch beside my MH sort of half snoozing and half listening as my little weather man friend told me what the weather was going to be like tomorrow and I was hoping he would tell me it was going to be warm and sunny and just purr-fect Squeak weather but instead of that he told us all that there was going to be hail and rain and maybe even SNOW!

Well, I got such a shock I nearly felled off my couch. I was not at all happy and neither were my humans especially the old boy who needs to go to Stromness tomorrow. He might need to go on a sledge instead of his little car. Hee hee



Me and my MH are just staying in my house cuddled up together to keep ourselves cosy but I worry about the new baby sheeps that are in the fields and I hope they will be OK. I am very glad I am a puss and not a sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment