Wednesday 1 May 2019

Naughty Puss


I know you will find that hard to believe but I was a wee bit naughty in the middle of the night time when I asked my dear old MH to please get up and when her eyes could finally see the clock, she told me it was three o’clock in this morning. I like to know these thing, you see.

We went through to the kitchen but the old dear discovered that I wasn’t hungry when I sat staring at the door with my ‘ I know you love me millions’ look and she finally let me out into the dark time which I just loved!


As usual, I was a thoughtful little puss and didn’t stay out too long because my MH would be waiting to let me in so when I got back we both went back to bed and snuggled up for a good snooze.

I haven’t decided if I will try it again tonight. Maybe not too wise eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment