Monday 20 May 2019

Not So Brilliant


I have still been outside lots today but the weather hasn't been as good as it has been and I have not been just as happy outside but I am hoping it will get better soon.


My DH is back home again with us so I am happy on that score because it means that when one human is busy, I can get lots of attention from the other one....magic.

I was away playing in the fields when I heard the lawn mower and when I nipped back home my MH was in our garden cutting the grass so I followed her around and watched carefully until she was finished and then we went into my house and had a seat on my couch and I falled asleep with my MH stroking my adorable little lugs.

So, even though the weather could be better, I still have had a very good day indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment