Wednesday 8 May 2019

Lots Better


I have had another very good day and it has even been a bit warmer which is very fine by me 'cos that means that I can stay outside for a long time without being a frozed puss. In fact, one of the times I went home to check up on the old dear, she gave me a cuddle and then laughed because my adorable little body was warm and she wondered where I had been but I didn't tell her 'cos it is my secret hidey hole. Hee hee

It was just me and my MH today because the old boy was a way to the Cat Shop but my MH did go out for a while because she is looking after my friend S.'s puss cat while she is on holiday but as you know, I don't mind at all 'cos S. does the same for me so that's OK.


I stayed out lots of times and it was lovely 'cos there are more and more birdies on my little island and I listen to them while I am watching the baby sheeps so I have very good fun all on my own but then it is great to go home and let my MH make a great big fuss of me.

Oh yes, lots better

No comments:

Post a Comment