Monday 13 May 2019

Warm Sunshine


I wonder if you can guess where I have been for most of the day? I suppose you can guess 'cos you will know that when it is warm and sunny, then I like to be outside lying in the long grass just listening to the birdies and watching all the little lambs jumping around the fields and that is what I have been doing and it has made me very happy indeed.


And what has made it even better is that right outside my garden there is a mummy cow with two beautiful baby cows who keep looking at me but I have learned not to go near them when they are brand new 'cos the mummy cow gets very angry but when they are a wee bit older, I will go and have a wee chat to them. I will ask my MH to take a picture of them for you and you will see that they are very lovely.

I am having my after dinner snooze, but I will be heading outside very shortly and I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment