Tuesday 14 May 2019

A Question


What is better than the bestest? You see, I thought yesterday was my bestest day for a long time, but today was even better and I wonder how I would tell you that. See?


When me and my MH got up in this morning, the sun was shining and when she opened the door we could feel that it was roasting hot and it was still early. Well, I gobbled up my breakfast so quickly it nearly gived me hiccups and then I went straight outside and I was out for nearly the whole day. It was beautiful.


But the very bestest bit was when both my humans comed outside and they decided that they were going to clean out the gym because when it was lovely and dry they could put everything on the grass and clean it all on the inside so there was lots of time for me and it was just the very, very bestest.

Then just when I thought it couldn't get any better, my DH put out all the little ornaments in my garden so I can chat to them before I go to bed tonight. OK, I know they are not real like I am, but when they are there, I can play all sorts of games and my imagination lets me have brilliant fun with them. See?


So now you know why I asked that question 'cos this has been a brilliant, brilliant day.



No comments:

Post a Comment