Tuesday 7 May 2019

My day....


….. has been a good one with lots of fun and lots of time spent outside although the weather has been a wee bit funny, and that is funny peculiar and not funny giggle, if you know what I mean.


Me and my MH were up a bit earlier today and we had a wander down our path before we even had our breakfast. The sun was shining and it was warm so we were looking forward to a very good day. After my breakfast I went and found a lovely spot in the grass where I could lie down and have a rest in a warm, soft spot. It was lovely and just as I was dozing off into a lovely dream, something hit me on my adorable little nose and you will never guess what it was. HAILSTONES!! I don't know where they had come from but I knew what they were doing and I did not like it one single little bit, so I had to scoot home as fast as these little legs could take me. Oh dear.

And that was how the rest of my day went, really, but I enjoyed it and when the hail wasn't falling on me, I was out playing either by my self or with my MH and I liked that lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment