Saturday 15 September 2018

A Big Adventure


I have had a much better day today and I know this sounds a wee bit silly, but it started in the middle of the night. Shall I explain? OK then. Are you sitting comfortably?

Well, I went outside as usual before I settled down beside my MH for our sleep but she wakened up in the middle of the night time about half past two in this morning 'cos she needed to use her litter tray and I got up with her to make sure she was ok but while I was waiting for her, I realised it wasn't winding too much and it wasn't raining and I had a brilliant idea. I could go out to play! It was so very, very dark but that just made me more excited and more determined to go out so I assumed the pose!


I sat at the door and looked up at my MH with the look I know she just cannot resist and I asked her to please let me out for a little while and I promised I wouldn't be too long. And guess what she did? She opened the door and let me out! Yippee!! It was so dark that she could only see my little white bits and I was nearly invisible. And I loved it MILLIONS.



Unfortunately, it was too blowy and cold to leave the window open, so my dear old MH had to wait up for me, but I was a very good puss and didn't stay out too long, but oh my dear friends, it was brilliant. It feeled like I was the only one in the world and it was so, so quiet. Absolutely super. And, I got a big cuddle when I comed home again. Perfect!

Today has been very good too and I have been outside lots of times and I watched the men at my house building a concrete square but I didn't put my adorable little paws on it 'cos I am a very good puss.

So, right now I am a very happy little Sqeak indeed and I hope you are happy too.


No comments:

Post a Comment