Tuesday 4 September 2018

Much Better


My day has been back to normal with both my humans at home with me so I have been a much happier pussy cat. The weather has been brilliant which meant I was able to be outside nearly all day. I played in the fields on my own for a long time and then I wandered through the other field and had a chat to all the sheeps which was lovely and then it was home and cuddle time which was even better.


My MH went out for a little while to visit another puss cat and while she was away I got a big surprise 'cos there was a sheeps in my garden and we had a wee play until the old dear comed back and chased it all away, but it had been good fun while it lasted.


I hope you like today's pictures. My DH tooked it the other night while my MH was trying to cut out some cards to stick together and I decided to get a very close look at what she was doing and I was just so comfortable that I falled asleep and the old boy clicked the camera to take my picture which made us all smile.



Sure I look ever so cute?




1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love the picture of you asleep at the table,Squeak.

    ReplyDelete