Monday 3 September 2018

No News


I have had a very good day again, but as both my humans were away from me all day, I can't tell you what I was doing.


Me and my MH were up very early in this morning 'cos she had to go to the town and she had to get the first boat which meant when she got up, I had to get up too. It was a beautiful morning and even at that time which was about half past seven in this morning, it was warm so I was very glad to be out. The only sad little bit was that I was so happy outside that I didn't see my MH going away and I had to wait until nearly five o'clock until she was back with me. Shame.



I did have a wee while with my DH before he went away to the Cat Shop but then I was left all alone. At least the window was open so I could nip in and out as much as I pleased which was very fine indeed. The weather stayed absolutely brilliant so I played some and then found a lovely little spot to settle down in and just rest until my humans comed back to me and then I just soaked up all the cuddles which I always get. Lovely!

I am resting now 'cos I am a little bit tired having been up so early but I shall wander outside shortly and then settle down on my MH's knee for another wee snooze. So, no news but a very good day indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment