Wednesday 26 September 2018

Lots of Rain


I think it is winter now 'cos the weather on my little island has not been to my liking with lots of rain and even some wind but it has not kept me in 'cos I am a brave puss---- and I am a puss who needs the fresh air and the fields.



I was out quite early this morning and had a chat to the sheeps before going home to have my breakfast and it was after this when I was sitting on my window sill that I saw something a wee bit very sad. A little bird flewed into my window and knocked its little self out and falled on the ground. Me and my humans heard the noise and when my MH opened the window to see where it was, she told me not to move 'cos she didn't want me to hurt the little birdie. And I didn't! I stayed very still and just watched as the birdie shooked its little head. My DH went out and lifted it onto the grass and we think it flied away. I hope it was OK.


There were two men in my house today 'cos they are going to start all the work soon, but I stayed on my bed until they went away. I am a wee bit shy and need to get to know people first but maybe if they come back tomorrow I will let them adore me. Hee hee


I don't have a lot of news but maybe when these men start doing all the work I my house I will have more to tell you.


No comments:

Post a Comment