Saturday 29 September 2018

Deary, deary, me.....


..... what a noise there has been in my house today. My little head is thumping and I have needed lots and lots of cuddles from my MH.

Two men comed into my house in this morning and started making big holes in my walls. I did wonder why the old dear wasn’t angry at them but she told me it was fine ‘cos that’s what they were supposed to be doing so that made me feel a bit better. I did manage to have a wee look at what they were doing but I still do ‘t understand it. I guess I will just have to wait and see. And as soon as I know, you will know!

I did manage outside quite a few times even though it was wet and windy, but at least it was a wee bit quieter outside. The men are coming back tomorrow so I am going to look for earplugs tonight so that I will be prepared.


Clever Squeak!

No comments:

Post a Comment