Tuesday 25 September 2018

More Good Day


I have had another very good day with lots of outside trips and lots of fun inside so that has made me very happy. I have just heard my humans talking and there are men coming to my house tomorrow to do lots of work. I do not understand what it is that they are doing, but my MH told me there will b lots of noise and things will not be where I want them to be, but I have not to be worried or scared 'cos my humans will be right beside me all the time and that should make it OK. I hope so but I am not totally convinced.


There was just a little bit of work in my house today as the old dear got ready for 'these men' but there was lots of time for me and one time when my MH was sitting on our bed, I jumped up beside her and asked her to play with me and in a trice I was under my blanket letting her cuddle and tickle me and it was magic. We played like that for a long time until I did my usual and falled asleep with excitement.

I stayed on top of my bed for a long time and my MH said it made her smile whenever she looked at me 'cos the blanket was just going up and down and up and down and she thought I looked ever so cute.

But then I always do!

No comments:

Post a Comment