Friday 28 September 2018

I don't know....


….. what is happening in my house just now but I am not overly happy about it, I can tell you. My humans have been busy putting things in rooms that don't belong in in those rooms and now they have packed away all my glasses and ornaments in boxes.



I had a brilliant idea and that was if I sat in the box then my MH wouldn't be able to put anything in it and if she couldn't put anything in it then they couldn't do whatever it is they are going to do. See? However, as soon as my DH rattled my Dreamies, I was off out of the box like a shot and as soon as it was empty of me, my MH filled it with all her things. Sigh!


My MH told me it is nothing to worry about but I am not a hundred percent sure she is telling me the truth and I will tell you when I find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment