Sunday 30 September 2018

Ditto Yesterday’s Heading


I am lying down in a darkened room with a wee headache. Yep, the men are still here drilling holes in my walls and pulling heaters off them and it is noisy! They have put on different heaters but they don’t work yet, so I am frightened my MH might get a wee bit cold. I think I will need to cuddle up close again tonight.

It hasn’t been a very good day for weather on my little island with lots of wind and heavy rain so I haven’t been out very much at all which is why my adorable little head is banging. Sigh.


I don’t have very much news ‘cos apart from listening to banging and drilling I haven’t done very much but I have asked my MH to send you a picture of my new heaters if we ever get my house back to normal again. I do hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment