Friday 7 September 2018

Just Normal


... except for one wee different bit in the middle if the night time. My dear old MH had to get up to go to the bathroom and I had to get up with her 'cos everywhere she goes, this little puss goes too. So, we wandered into the kitchen and then I decided that I would like to go out to see what it was like in the middle of the night when it was dark, so I gave my MH one of my looks that just melts her and I wandered towards the door hoping that she might follow me, and guess what? She did! Yippee!



I know she only did it 'cos it was a calm night and she could leave the window open so that she could go back to our little bed and I could go out to explore until I was tired. Oh my dear friends, it was just magic and I loved it MILLIONS!

I stayed out for a long time and then I nipped in through the window, had a wee biscuit and jumped up onto the bed beside the old dear to let her know I was home again and she got up and shut the window before we snuggled up together and had a long snooze. Brilliant fun.


My day today has just been normal with trips outside to see what was happening on my little island and then wandering back in for a snooze. I did that lots of times so I have had a very good day indeed. I hope you have had a good day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment