Thursday 27 September 2018

Fun Time


I had a sort of normal day just helping my MH to do all her bits of housework. I like wandering about my house watching her and listening to her as she talks to me all the time. She even asks me questions and then answers them for me! Do you think I should be worried?

The fun time came for me after tea time and I made my MH laugh out loud. There is a great big oil tank in my garden ‘cos my humans are changing how we heat my house and there was lots and lots of plastic wrapped round it but the wind started to unwind the plastic and some of it had blowed into my garden and round the barbed wire fence.


So, me and the old dear went out to pick it up and bring it inside but some of it flewed away and before you could say ‘Squeak is adorable’ I was off like a shot through the fence chasing the plastic and just as I was about to pounce on it, it blewed away further and I had to chase some more.

Oh my dear friends, it was the bestest fun I have had for a long time and my MH told my DH that I was just like an eight year old kitten and they both laughed.

I hope I can chase some more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment