Saturday 22 September 2018

I Wonder....


... how much longer this wind is going to stay with us. I wish it would leave my little island and blow away someplace else 'cos we have all had enough, thank you very much. It was a wee bit better than yesterday but not as calm as I like. However, I was a brave puss and went out two or three times but just for a little while each time.


I need to get out at least three or four times in my day time and a couple of times in my night time and so far I have managed and I think I will manage it later on before bedtime. And, speaking of bedtime, I had a very special job to do last night and that was to keep my MH warm when it was sleeping time 'cos her electric blanket broke and it wouldn't heat her up, so I just snuggled up an made her all nice and warm and she liked that. And then in this morning, my DH fixed the blanket and she was very pleased about that too.


We had a big play together in my house in this afternoon. I was a wee bit fed up and the old dear noticed this and asked me if I wanted to play with her and my toys and of course I did and we had a brilliant time as you will see from today's pictures.


I just love playing with my MH and I will probably ask her to do it again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment