Monday 17 September 2018

Another Week Begins


It has been a fine day on my little island---well, at least until into the afternoon time when the rain comed on. It was quite warm and not windy so I have been outside lots of times which made me very happy. I was able to stroll about at my leisure without worrying about being blowed away. It was good.


My DH was away to the Cat Shop as usual and it was just me and my MH but she had lots of work to do so I just followed her around and waited for the cuddles which I knew would be coming my way. And there were lots of cuddles today which made me very happy indeed.

I don't have very much news for you except that I had another nocturnal adventure in the middle of this night, but just for a little time. I wakened up about four o'clock in this morning and listened and there was no wind then I looked and it was just pitch black so I wanted to go out and see what it was like. I asked my MH to please waken up which she did and I ran to the door and didn't move until she opened it for me.

I wandered outside and sat on my path for a while but I knew my MH would be tired so I went inside again very quickly and we snuggled up again for another snooze an she was very pleased with me for not keeping her up too long.

I am a very considerate puss indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment